Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Posting!!

I am so excited to start this blog. I hope everyone gets a chance once in while to read it. My main reason in creating this blog was so that all you could be updated in what is going on. No not a gossip column! But I do know that everyone is busy (including me) and we usually lack the time to pick up the phone and call eachother to say "Hey, how are you?" So I thought what better way to do so.
Once I figure out how to post pictures I'll start doing so, so please be patient with me. All complaints in regards to this blog will be sent to the shredder, he,he,he.

Well everyone is doing great in AZ. We are still in the 3 digits, YIKES!!! Yes, the heat is horrible but at least it is not humid anymore. Weather channel said that maybe by next week will hit 101 degrees (yes, that is cooler than what it has been).

Thanks again for visiting our blog spot hope you will enjoy it!

1 comment:

nbubbles said...

Nancy I am so PROUD of your newly discovered technological side, what's next, you building your next house with your bare hands? JK Very cool blog I look forward to reading some of those poems you talked about.