Monday, October 22, 2007

Construction Zone (Hard hat area)

Well, we are still working on our backyard. Eventhough we have finished the patio, Honorio decided to work on the BBQ area, and he has finished making that too. We put the countertops, which is not my personal favorite, but his brother gave him the travertine at no cost so I think I can live with that. We however have not painted it, we want to have it match with the house, so this weekend Chico put stucco on all the back of the house. It really looks nice. So now we need to agree on a color. He wants to go with earthy tones and I want to go contemporary. We'll make our minds some day. Oh yes, we also put a window were our dining room is. Yippy!!! I was sooooo excited, I had bugged Chico to put a window since two years ago when we had decided to make that room a dining area but he had always said no. But now after he had to tear the outside of that wall down to do all the gas lines for the BBQ, he gave me the ok, so I was and still am really excited.
So for updates on my house construction, I think that is it for now. It has been some very busy October month, but we have accomplished much. We still have long ways to go on the back, but I think it is safe to say that the backyard will be the last of the construction --- or so I say.

No comments: