Thursday, January 3, 2008
Not so happy
Hello everyone! Sorry I have not added any updates but I have been sick with a cold since Christmas. Yes I am sick AGAIN! I am feeling a little better than what I was feeling this weekend. I think I got it from my dad. I started with a minor cough, then I lost my voice, had a major headache for two days and on New years eve I had a fever. We went to celebrate new years with Chico's family and all night I spent it in Carolina's room sitting in a recliner sofa (What a way to start the new year!). Today I am back at work and not so happy about it since I don't feel all well yet, but lets see if I can handle it. Well I hope everyone had a wonderful new year and I have to go now to get to work on time. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment