Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Break

Okay so one week has gone by since I started my summer break and yes your right, I have not gone through with any one of the ideas I had in mind to do. I know it is not a shocker to most of you. But I can say that I have gotten a well deserved rest. However, I have been going through closets and taking stuff out that I had no clue that I still had and I've been getting rid of it. Since I never really have any one over to my house, my guest room had become a closet. Yes it is nice to have that big of a closet, but it just did not look right, so I starting orgainizing it just in case I get a guest. SURE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right like anybody wants to stay at your house when you go to bed at 4:00 pm