Friday, October 10, 2008

Our Sushi Experience

I heard the work Sushi and I would say, yuk! Well David and Melizza really love it and one day we were at their home visiting and they suggested to go eat dinner at a Sushi restaurant. I said "No Way, I'm leaving!" They told me that I should try it, just once and if I didn't like it I could order something else since the restaurant does not do only Sushi. So Chico and I said we would go but they would not pressure us into eating it. We went and to tell you the truth I felt scared. I had many things going through my mind, the main was that I was telling myself not to throw up. So the food comes and this happens...

WE LOVED IT!!!!! Yup, I was surprised about the outcome, but now every chance we get we go out to a Sushi restaurant, and we even crave it at times. What an experience!

No comments: