Wow! It has been over a year since last I wrote. Many things have happened since then. I began going to a vocational school in Tempe back in August 2009 to take a Medical Billing course and working full time well that took up my whole day. I did that for 9 months, man was I exhausted by the time I finished. Then Chico and I start talking about a change of pace in our lives and believe it or not we put our home up for sale, we resigned from our jobs and decided to move to Las Vegas! Yup, we are now living in Las Vegas!!! I mean who were we kidding?! We have visited Las Vegas at least 3 times per year since we married and we completely love this city! We were bound to move here sometime...so we just decided to do it now. To tell ya the truth moving was not so easy. We both left our families and all our friends and we do really miss them but it just comes a point in life that you just need to do that one crazy thing, so 6 weeks after we decided to move we were living in Vegas. EVERYONE has said we are crazy but we are loving it. We feel very calm, peaceful and of course relaxed but if we just want to go partying, well the strip is just 7 miles away from my home, it's like having it in my backyard! You just can't beat that!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Changes...
Wow! It has been over a year since last I wrote. Many things have happened since then. I began going to a vocational school in Tempe back in August 2009 to take a Medical Billing course and working full time well that took up my whole day. I did that for 9 months, man was I exhausted by the time I finished. Then Chico and I start talking about a change of pace in our lives and believe it or not we put our home up for sale, we resigned from our jobs and decided to move to Las Vegas! Yup, we are now living in Las Vegas!!! I mean who were we kidding?! We have visited Las Vegas at least 3 times per year since we married and we completely love this city! We were bound to move here sometime...so we just decided to do it now. To tell ya the truth moving was not so easy. We both left our families and all our friends and we do really miss them but it just comes a point in life that you just need to do that one crazy thing, so 6 weeks after we decided to move we were living in Vegas. EVERYONE has said we are crazy but we are loving it. We feel very calm, peaceful and of course relaxed but if we just want to go partying, well the strip is just 7 miles away from my home, it's like having it in my backyard! You just can't beat that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment